Lazy Sunday and more photos

I've finished loading photos from Argentina!  Check 'em out: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Iguazú, and Buenos Aires.  That's really about all I've done today, besides take a nice nap and eat my dinner in the central plaza.  I've been taking advantage of the down time, because I know that once I get to the park I'll have to hit the ground running.  Which I'm very much looking forward to.  I'm like a little kid in a candy shop or waiting to open presents on Christmas morning.  Here's to the best start of a new year ever.

On a practical note, I'm still not sure what kind of internet access I'll have at the estancia (lodge), so my posts and pictures may become less frequent.  But faithful readers, don't despair!  I know email is possible, so I'm imagining that I will at least be able to write about the happenings in Patagonia and hopefully throw some snapshots in now and again.  I'll do my darndest to keep this going.  Love, the newest (almost) addition to the staff at the future Patagonia National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment