hurry up and wait.

Of course, soon after publishing the previous post, I got some news from Don Juan that we're actually not leaving the valley until tomorrow morning.  Alas, the good ole' Patagon hurry-up-and-wait syndrome caught up with me again.

So, tomorrow we'll blast through Murta to pick up the cattle, and then head straight to Puerto Chacabuco.  Makes more sense, because the animals will have a hard time being in the truck for so many days on end, and it means I have a little more time in the valley, which is fine by me.  I think an afternoon trip to Cochrane is in order, and coincidentally, I'll get to see Kris and Doug again, because they're arriving this evening to stay for a week.  It'll be nice to reconnect with them before I take off, and I'm hoping I'll find a receptive audience for some of the ideas I've been brewing in my head for next season.

But that's all for now.  Chau chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment