Photo Blitz

I am less than eleven hours away from my flight back to Australia (and I really should be going to bed), so I'll keep this post quick, just to share a few photos from the last couple weeks of my visit home.

Maria and her bridesmaids!
The happy couple (Mike and Maria) making their entrance at the reception.
First dance.
Father-daughter dance.
Mother-son dance.
So incredibly happy to be part of such a beautiful day!
Mom, Nancy, Jaycie, Jill, and yours truly at the reception.
Maria with her brother James.
And Maria with her brother Christopher.
Quick visit to San Francisco with Mom and Ruth!
Lombard Street - crookedest street in the world.
Beautiful mural in the Mission.
Sunset over San Fran from Dolores Park.
My Sammi!
Morning wander in Muir Woods.
I love redwoods.
So green!
Beautiful morning light.
BIG.
Do the twist.
Probably my favorite one.
Mom, Ruth, and me.
Cool reflection.
Wine country (Napa and Sonoma).
Vines, vines, and more vines.
Gorgeous day in the city.
Now to LA - view of downtown from Dodger Stadium.
The Hollywood sign is behind me (but you can't really tell).
Dodgers trophy room on a behind-the-scenes tour.
DAD I love that face.
Great seats for a ball game.
Finally back a ballpark where we belong.
Michelle, Julian, and Jeremy.
Post-game fireworks.
Ticket To Ride (Beatles cover band) in a free concert in the park.  Nothing wrong with that!
Tomorrow morning I fly from LA to Sydney, where I'll spend the first couple days regrouping, replanning...oh, and surfing too :)  I'm hoping to work on an organic farm for a couple weeks soon after that, and then everything is up in the air.  The adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment