A little bit more.

Three little tidbits to add to yesterday´s post.
  1. Another thing I don´t like here is the subway.  I have a sort of love/hate relationship with it.  The subte proves super useful for getting around, but it´s so noisy!  Squeaking brakes and such.  Gives a me a wee headache every day.
  2. I´ve reached 1,000 views for my blog!  Thanks to all of you.  Keep reading!
  3. Today after our last class with the group of pre-intermediate students, they told us (or rather, Octavio told us) that we were the best teachers they´d had, and they all gave us kisses on the cheek, thanked us, and wished us luck.  I´ll miss this group, and it´s nice to know that we did actually connect with them during the two weeks we taught them.  A nice warm fuzzy feeling to add to the joy of Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment